Australia Day is sure to be a day to remember when you celebrate with Sydney Event Cruises in the Sydney Harbour! Enjoy the amazing race, food, refreshments, and more!
Australia Day – Night Cruise
- Adults 16+ years old
- Children 3-15 years old
Night Cruise Event Details
Board the MV Supercat for a four-hour night cruise as we head out for a night to remember including a host of special events on Sydney Harbour, including: celebrations at the Sydney Opera House Forecourt while fireworks light up the sky and the Opera House sails display iconic Australian figures.
Not only are prime views a part of your experience, but passengers are greeted with a champagne cocktail welcome drink as they step aboard!
You will later indulge on a traditional Aussie style BBQ including burgers, chicken skewers and a full salad bar!
An amazing evening, food, refreshments, sights, and sounds; it’s all yours with this Australia Day night cruise in Sydney Harbour that’s got to be on your list of things to do this season!
As tickets will sell out fast for this amazing cruise, don’t miss out. Book online NOW!
Cruise Boards at 6 p.m. from King Street Wharf 6, Darling Harbour and returns at 10 p.m. to King Street Wharf 6, Darling Harbour.
- 360 degree views of Sydney Harbour and access to both levels of the MV Supercat
- 4-hour cruise around Sydney Harbour
- Complimentary welcome drink on boarding (A choice of Heineken, superdry, fifty lashes, red, white or sparkling wine and soft drink)
- Traditional Aussie BBQ lunch included (beef burgers, chicken skewers and chefs salad bar)
- Cash/Eftpos bar available