Get inspired by how Vivid Sydney transforms the city into a winter wonderland!
- Adults 16+ years old
- Children 3-15 years old
“On Australia Day we celebrate all the things we love about Australia: land, sense of fair go, lifestyle, democracy, the freedoms we enjoy but particularly our people.
Australia Day is about acknowledging and celebrating the contribution that every Australian makes to our contemporary and dynamic nation. From our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people – who have been here for more than 65,000 years – to those who have lived here for generations, to those who have come from all corners of the globe to call our country home.”
NIGHT CRUISE MENU
(available to purchase, not included in ticket price)
The traditional Aussie BBQ Lunch available for purchase once on-board
● 4 hr Cruise around Sydney Harbour to celebrate our Australia Day including drinks.
● Classic beverage package including: Hahn super dry, Heineken, Boag’s light, Tatachilla red and white wines, bubbles, soft drinks, juices
● Cruise Sydney Harbour viewing all the iconic sights whilst listening to laidback tunes
● Departing 6:30pm from King Street Wharf #6, Darling Harbour , Returning 10:30pm to King Street Wharf #6, Darling Harbour
● Celebrate in style on the Harbour
● Breathtaking Views of Sydney Harbour
As tickets will sell out fast for this amazing cruise, don’t miss out. Book now online.