This five-hour cruise/exploration tour features the famous sites of Sydney like the Sydney Opera House, Luna Park, Cockatoo Island, and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
New Year’s Eve
King Street 3-South face at 7:30pm – Boarding 15 minutes prior
King Street 3-South face at 1am
- Adult Ages 16+
Celebrate New Year’s Eve in Sydney
Treat yourself to our wonderful New Year’s Eve cruise with Sydney Event Cruises in Sydney Harbour. See the beautiful sites of the harbour as the sun goes down and as the city lights up the sky.
Capture the special moment as we welcome the New Year with a bang!!! View the Sydney Harbour’s spectacular fireworks display on our amazing New Year’s Eve Cruise!
Your New Year’s Eve Cruise will start on the western side of the Harbour Bridge to watch the Parramatta River count down fireworks and then the 9 p.m. family fireworks display.
Directly after the family fireworks, the Supercat will continue to circle the harbour to gain the best vantage points to see the midnight fireworks.
As tickets will sell out fast for this amazing cruise, don’t miss out!
Cruisers relax on board with a five and a half-hour complimentary package including:
- Premium selection of beer, red & white wine, sparkling wine, soft drinks, juice. To see full menu click here.
- All house spirits and mixed drinks served including our in house frozen margaritas.
- Delicious food served throughout the night. To see full menu click here.
- Enjoy the magnificent spectacle of our beautiful harbour from 3 luxurious outdoor decks and 2 internal saloons.
- Marvel at the fireworks and the city from the best vantage point!
- One of Sydney’s best commercial DJs to get everyone up on the dance floor!