On Australia Day we celebrate all the things we love about Australia: land, sense of fair go, lifestyle, democracy, the freedoms we enjoy but particularly our people.
Australia Day Cruise – Day Cruise
- Adult Ages 16+
- Child Ages 3-15
- Child Ages under 3
Day Cruise Event Details
Board the MV Supercat for a four-hour day cruise as we head out for a day to remember including a host of special events on Sydney Harbour, including: Naval search and rescue demonstrations, the annual Ferrython race, the Tall Ship race as well as flyovers from the RAAF!
Not only are prime views of the start of the race part of your experience, but passengers are greeted with a champagne cocktail welcome drink as they step aboard!
You will later indulge on a traditional Aussie style BBQ including burgers, chicken skewers and a full salad bar!
A funfilled day of food, refreshments, sights, and sounds; it’s all yours with this Australia Day cruise in Sydney Harbour that’s got to be on your list of things to do this season!
As tickets will sell out fast, don’t miss out. Book online NOW!
Cruise Boards at 10 a.m. from King Street Wharf 9, Darling Harbour and returns at 2 p.m. to King Street Wharf 9, Darling Harbour.
- 360 degree views of Sydney Harbour and access to both levels of the MV Supercat
- 4-hour cruise around Sydney Harbour
- Complimentary welcome drink on arrival(A choice of beer, wine or soft drink)
- Traditional Aussie BBQ lunch included (beef burgers, chicken skewers and chefs salad bar)
- Front row seats to the harbour festivities
- EFTPOSs bar available