Get inspired by how Vivid Sydney transforms the city into a winter wonderland!
Australia Day Cruise
- Adult Ages 16+
- Child Ages 5-15
Celebrate Australia Day on a Cruise
Board the MV Supercat for a four-hour day cruise as we head out for a day to remember including a host of special events on Sydney Harbour, including: Naval search and rescue demonstrations, the annual Ferrython race, the Tall Ship race as well as flyovers from the RAAF!
Not only are prime views of the start of the race part of your experience, but passengers are greeted with a champagne cocktail welcome drink as they step aboard!
An amazing race, food, refreshments, sights, and sounds; it’s all yours with this Australia Day cruise in Sydney Harbour that’s got to be on your list of things to do this season!
As tickets will sell out fast for this amazing cruise, don’t miss out. Book online NOW!
Cruise Boards at 10:15 a.m. from King Street Wharf 6, Darling Harbour and returns at 2:30 p.m. to King Street Wharf 6, Darling Harbour.
- Exclusive access to the top deck of the MV Supercat
- 4-hour cruise around Sydney Harbour
- Complimentary welcome drink on boarding – Supercat cocktail
- Traditional Aussie BBQ lunch included (beef/veggie burgers and salad bar)
- Breathtaking views of Sydney Harbour
- Cash/Eftpos bar available