Australia Day is sure to be a day to remember when you celebrate with Sydney Event Cruises in the Sydney Harbour! Enjoy the amazing race, food, refreshments, and more!
Chinese New Year
- Cruise Only Price per Passenger
- Cruise + Drinks Package Price per Passenger
Celebrate the Year of the Rat!
Act now and get your ticket for our Chinese New Year dinner cruise.
Cruising around Sydney Harbour, you will enjoy a special Chinese infused dinner as we navigate the harbour to view the RAT Lunar Lantern at Bennelong Point (Opera House), before taking in a spectacular fireworks display at 8:15 p.m.
Cruise Boards at 6:15 p.m. and returns at 9:30 p.m. to King St Wharf #6, Darling Harbour
Enjoy a special dinner comprising:
Salt and pepper shrimp
Cantonese rice with chicken and mixed seafood
Sweet and sour pork
Stir-fried Chinese greens (bok choy)
Green tea and fortune cookies
Fully Licensed Bar:
Sip a glass of bubbly, wine, beer, tea or coffee with your loved one. Cash and Eftpos accepted.
• Welcome drink on entry (cruise-only ticket)
• 3-hour cruise around Sydney Harbour
• Asian themed dinner included
• Breathtaking views of Sydney Harbour
• Cash/Eftpos bar available
• Beer offered is Hahn Superdry or James Boags Premium Light
• White wine offered is Tatachilla Chardonnay, Savignon Blanc and Brut
• Red wine offered is Norman’s Shiraz or St Magnus Pinot Noir
• Soft drinks are post-mix cola, lemonade, lemon, dry ginger or orange