This five-hour cruise/exploration tour features the famous sites of Sydney like the Sydney Opera House, Luna Park, Cockatoo Island, and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Weekdays: 2 hours; 5:30 pm & 8:00 pm (Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu)
Weekend Primetime: 1.5 hours; 5:30 pm & 7:30 pm (Fri, Sat, Sun)
Weekend Late Session: 2 hours; 9:15 pm (Fri, Sat, Sun)
Commences – May 2020
Concludes – June 2020
- Weekday Cruise Adult
- Weekday Cruise Child
- Weekend Cruises Adult - Primetime
- Weekend Cruises Child - Primetime
- Weekend Cruises Per Person - Late session
A cruise around Vivid Sydney landmarks
Over 23 days and nights, prepare to be inspired as Vivid Sydney transforms the city into a winter wonderland! Experience newly added precincts like Barangaroo (South), and much-loved favourites, The Royal Botanic Garden, Sydney, Taronga Zoo, Darling Harbour and more.
Setting sail on Sydney Harbour with Sydney Event Cruises, to see the vibrant Vivid Festival from onboard a luxury catamaran? Yup, that’s what they call the stuff of dreams and we have your tickets right here!
COMPLIMENTARY DRINKS PACKAGES FOR ALL SESSIONS!
‘Premium’ Drinks package offered to customers:
- Beer offered is Hahn Superdry or James Boags Premium Light
- White Wine offered is Tatachilla Chardonnay, Savignon Blanc and Brut
- Red Wine offered is Norman’s Shiraz or St Magnus Pinot Noir
- Soft drinks are Cola, Lemonade, Lemon, Dry Ginger or Orange
CRUISE MENU – AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE ON-BOARD
On board will be offering our customers a winter warmer menu featuring slow cooked pulled pork and beef, paired with creamy house made slaw or traditional Greek salad and coz lettuce. With freshly baked rolls and butter, the choice is yours – build your own slider burger or enjoy delicious plate. For the children every night our on board BBQ will cook up preservative free beef sausages served in traditional white bread with all the condiments. Drumstick Ice creams and Kettle crisps available from our fully stocked bar.”
- Slow cooked pulled meats and salad plate ($15)
- Pulled meat burger with salad ($10)
- Salad plate ($10)
- BBQ Beef sausage in bread with condiments ($5)
- Drumstick Ice Cream ($5)
- Kettle Chips (Valued at $5)
- Kettle Chips ($5)
We have thought of everything from complimentary beers, wines, soft drinks and tea and coffee, to plenty of delicious eats available to purchase, so all that’s left for you to do is sit back on the spacious Sydney Supercat and enjoy the sights. And we’re talking the best sights of Sydney Harbour, like the Opera House, The Rocks, Harbour Bridge and more!
Don’t be stuck on shore when Vivid comes to town – BOOK NOW!