This five-hour cruise/exploration tour features the famous sites of Sydney like the Sydney Opera House, Luna Park, Cockatoo Island, and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Weekdays: 2 hours; 5:30pm and 8pm (Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu)
Weekend Primetime: 2 hours; 5:30 pm & 7:30 pm (Fri, Sat, Sun)
Commences – May 2020
Concludes – June 2020
- Weekday Cruise Adult
- Weekday Cruise Child
- Weekend Cruises Adult - Primetime
- Weekend Cruises Child - Primetime
A cruise around Vivid Sydney landmarks
Hop aboard the MV Supercat catamaran for either a 2-hour Weekend Cruise WITH DRINKS or a 2-hour Weekday cruise WITH DRINKS to see Sydney Harbour transformed into a winter wonderland!
Our Vivid Light Festival cruises will allow you to enjoy a colourful light playground featuring 3D projections, interactive art sculptures and illuminated skyscrapers.
Not only are prime views of the VIVID light show part of your experience, but all your beverages are included!
Open Bar with complimentary drinks served entire cruise including: sparkling wine, beer, red or white wine, soft drinks.
Onboard will be offering our customers a winter warmer menu featuring slow-cooked pulled pork and beef, paired with a creamy house-made slaw or traditional Greek salad and coz lettuce. With freshly baked rolls and butter, the choice is yours – build your own slider burger or enjoy delicious plate.
For the children every night enjoy our onboard BBQ will cook up preservative-free beef sausages served in traditional white bread with all the condiments.
Drumstick Ice creams and Kettle crisps available from our fully stocked bar.
- Slow-cooked pulled meats (pork/beef) and salad plate ($15)
- Pulled meat burger with salad ($10)
- Salad plate ($10)
- BBQ Beef sausage in bread with condiments ($5)
- Drumstick Ice Cream ($5)
- Kettle Chips ($5)
(*Food menu not included in the ticket price, available for separate purchase and freshly cooked on-board)
An amazing light show, refreshments, sights and sounds; it’s all yours with this Vivid Light Festival cruise event that’s got to be on your calendar of things to do in 2019. Share the Excitement of Vivid with Sydney Event Cruises!
If you’re after comfort and an uninterrupted view then look no further, as the MV Supercat is licensed to carry 306 passengers but we are capping each cruise event to 200 passengers per cruise so that you feel comfortable and experience uninterrupted views.
Plus, all children under 12 years cruise free*
In Brief: Deal Summary
- 2 hour Cruise on Sydney Harbour to View the Vivid Light Festival
- All Children under the age of 12 years cruise free*
- Drinks Package Included and Served Entire Cruise (Selection of Beer / Wine / Soft Drinks)
- Amazing Menu Made to Order by On-Board Chef
- We allow BYO Picnic (food only) if You Prefer
- Breathtaking Views of Sydney Harbour
- Cash/Eftpos Bar Available for Spirits
- 2-STAGE BOOKING PROCESS – VOUCHERS MUST BE REDEEMED TO OBTAIN ORDER CONFIRMATION FOR CRUISE