This 4-hour Cockatoo Island Explorer Cruise features the famous sites including, Darling Harbour, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Lady Macquarie’s Chair, Luna Park, plus the tour on the famous UNESCO listed site Cockatoo Island.
- Adult Ages 16+
- Child Ages 3-15
An Afternoon of exploration around the world famous Sydney Harbour and the enchanting Cockatoo Island.
Hop aboard the brilliant MV Supercat catamaran for 4 hour Cruise to see Sydney Harbour transformed into a flotilla of racing yachts!
The start of Sydney to Hobart race is just one reason to enjoy a spectacular day out on our majestic harbour. The race, which covers 630 nautical miles and has been running annually since 1945, will commence when a cannon blast signals the start of the event. Join us as we witness the start of another chapter in this inspiring challenge of man vs nature. Not only are prime views of the start of the race part of your experience, but passengers are greeted as they step aboard with free flowing drinks for the duration of the event including beers, wines and soft drinks. Get your taste buds working as the Aussie BBQ tantalizers you with the smells of summer.
As always, there will be a cash bar on board for any spirits purchase.
This Boxing Day, Share the Excitement aboard the MV Supercat with Sydney Event Cruises. An amazing race, food, refreshments, sights and sounds; it’s all yours with this Boxing Day cruise that’s got to be on your list of things to experience during this holiday season.
As tickets will sell out fast for this amazing cruise, don’t miss out. Book now online.
TICKETS : $150.00 Adults , $89.00 Children under 16 years
Cruise Boards @ 10:10am and returns at 2:10pm to King Street Wharf #8, Darling Harbour
Disclaimer: The boat departs the dock at 10:25am sharp. Please allow plenty of travel time as Sydney Event Cruises is not responsible if you miss the boat.
• 4hr Cruise around Sydney Harbour to watch the start of the Sydney-Hobart Yacht race.
• Beverage Package Includes: Beer / Wine / Sparkling / Soft Drink
• Delicious Aussie BBQ including:
- Fresh Dinner Rolls & Butter
- Lemon Pepper Chicken Skewers (GF, HALAL)
- Beef Sausages (GF)
- Mushroom and Halloumi Skewers w/ balsamic (VEG, GF)
- Potato Salad (VEG, GF)
- Coleslaw w/ vegan mayo (VEGAN, GF)
- Sweet Potato and Cauliflower Moroccan Cous Cous (VEGAN)
- Dessert: Mini Drumstick
• Photographer on board to capture all the color of the day
• Dancefloor playing all your favourite party hits
• Breathtaking Views of Sydney Harbour
• Family friendly
• Cash/Eftpos Bar available