This five-hour cruise/exploration tour features the famous sites of Sydney like the Sydney Opera House, Luna Park, Cockatoo Island, and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Adult Ages 16+
- Child Ages 3-15
See the Start of the Sydney-Hobart Race
The start of the Sydney to Hobart race is just one reason to enjoy a spectacular day out on our majestic harbour. The race, which covers 630 nautical miles and has been running annually since 1945, will commence when a cannon blast signals the start of the event.
Join us as we witness the start of another chapter in this inspiring challenge of man vs. nature. Not only are prime views of the start of the race part of your experience, but passengers are greeted with a champagne cocktail welcome drink as they step aboard before enjoying delicious canapes that will be served throughout the cruise.
As always, there are two bars on-board with some great drink specials to top off your afternoon in the harbour. An amazing race, food, refreshments, sights, and sounds; it’s all yours with this Boxing Day cruise in Sydney Harbour that’s got to be on your list of things to do this holiday season.
As tickets will sell out fast for this amazing cruise, don’t miss out. Book online now!
Cruise boards at 10:50 a.m. King Street Wharf #7, Darling Harbour and returns at 3:15 p.m. to King Street Wharf #6, Darling Harbour.
Disclaimer: The boat departs the dock at 11:00 a.m. sharp. Please allow plenty of travel time as Sydney Event Cruises is not responsible if you miss the boat.
• 4-hour cruise around Sydney Harbour to watch the start of the Sydney-Hobart Yacht Race.
• Photographer on board to capture all the colour of the day.
• Radio commentary of the Sydney-Hobart Yacht Race.
• Free Flowing beverages including: Hahn Super dry beer, James Boag’s light beer, James Boag’s 5 seeds cider, Tatachilla wines and soft drinks
• Breathtaking views of Sydney Harbour.
• Aussie BBQ with salad bar available for purchase including: wagyu burgers, chicken skewers, variety of sausages and a salad bar
• Live DJ and MC to keep all aboard entertained throughout the cruise