See top Sydney landmarks and enjoy a buffet dinner and performance by a magician/comedian extraordinaire on this Christmas dinner cruise from Sydney!
Cockatoo Island Explorer Cruise
- Adult 16+ years old
- Child 3-15 years old
Sydney Harbour & Cockatoo Island Tours
Board the MV Supercat for a -hour exploration which includes sights such as Daring harbour, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Lady Macquarie’s Chair, Luna Park and of course the majestic Cockatoo Island.
Experience the eerie chills of discovery as we head over to the famous UNESCO listed Cockatoo Island to learn about the chequered past of the Penal Colony Prison system and living conditions on the island. Indulge in a magnificent island buffet lunch at the Marina Café & Bar including tea and coffee.
Since 1839, Cockatoo Island has had a colourful history of European settlement. From Convict Penal Colony and Sandstone Quarry to reform schools and Ship Building, this island has seen it all. There are many tales to be told of the hardships endured during each phase of the island’s history.
Cruising from King St Wharf in Darling Harbour, enjoy a glass of wine or a locally brewed beer whilst embarking on a journey of exploration as we enter Cockatoo Island where all the excitement begins.
Once at the island, you can take a self-guided 75-minute exploration tour of Cockatoo Island. Visit the Marina Café & Bar and choose from a delicious and freshly prepared buffet lunch. Relax with a scenic return cruise to the mainland where you will disembark at King Street Wharf Darling Harbour, arriving back at 3:00 pm (approx.).
Embarking: 11:15 am from King St Wharf 9
Disembarking: 12:30 pm from Cockatoo Island
Embarking: 2:30 pm from Cockatoo Island
Disembarking: 3:00 pm from King St Wharf 7
Cruise Capacity: minimum 30 guests, maximum 100 guests per cruise
Cockatoo Island event closures: Sydney Event Cruises will not run cruises on days when Cockatoo Island is closed to the public for special events, even when they fall on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.
60-minute cruise – access to the entire two level saloons and outdoor decks of MV Supercat for the 60 minute out-bound cruise
· Transfers from Darling Harbour and access to the famous UNESCO listed site Cockatoo Island
· Buffet lunch stop over at Marina Café & Bar including tea and coffee (Menu link TBC)
· 75-minute self-guided tour of Cockatoo Island (tour information headsets are available on request not included in package)
· Return transfers from Cockatoo Island to King St Wharf, Darling Harbour
· Cash bar available during both out-bound and in-bound cruises as well as at Marina Café & Bar should you want a bubbles or a beer!
When purchasing tickets online, patrons will be prompted as an option to pre-order lunch.
– Beer battered fish & chips with homemade tartare sauce
– Wagyu beef burger & chips with smoked bacon, cheese, rocket, and homemade chutney, served with fries
– Chicken burger & chips
– Nachos (GF, V) – corn chips, cheese, chili beans, guacamole and sour cream
– Cockatoo Margarita pizza
– Pulled pork wrap with BBQ sauce, fresh coleslaw, mayonnaise wrapped in a delicious tortilla