See top Sydney landmarks and enjoy a buffet dinner and performance by a magician/comedian extraordinaire on this Christmas dinner cruise from Sydney!
- Classic Adult 16+ years old
- Classic Child 3-15 years old
- Platinum Adult Includes complimentary Drinks and Food Platters
- Platinum Child Includes complimentary Drinks and Food Platters
Sydney Harbour & Cockatoo Island Tours
Board the MV Supercat for a five-hour exploration which includes sights such as Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Luna Park and of course the majestic Cockatoo Island.
Experience the eerie chills of discovery as we head over to Cockatoo Island to learn about the chequered past of the Penal Colony Prison system and living conditions on the island. Indulge in a magnificent island lunch at the Marina Café & Bar with delights such as beer-battered fish and chips with homemade tartare sauce.
Since 1839, Cockatoo Island has had a colourful history of European settlement. From Convict Penal Colony and Sandstone Quarry to reform schools and Ship Building, this island has seen it all. There are many tales to be told of the hardships endured during each phase of the island’s history.
Cruising from King St Wharf in Darling Harbour, enjoy a glass of wine or a locally brewed beer whilst embarking on a journey of exploration as we enter Cockatoo Island where all the excitement begins.
Once at the island, you can take a self-guided 90-minute exploration tour of Cockatoo Island. Visit the Marina Café & Bar and choose a delicious and freshly prepared lunch. Relax with a scenic return cruise to the mainland where you will disembark at King Street Wharf Darling Harbour, arriving back at 4:00 pm (approx.)
• Beer-battered fish & chips w homemade tartare sauce
• Nachos – corn chips, cheese, chili beans, guacamole and sour cream
• Pulled pork wrap – pulled pork, BBQ sauce, coleslaw, mayonnaise wrapped in a delicious tortilla
• Wagyu burger, with smoked bacon, cheese, rocket, and homemade chutney, served with fries