This five-hour cruise/exploration tour features the famous sites of Sydney like the Sydney Opera House, Luna Park, Cockatoo Island, and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
King Street Wharf #7 at 19:00 – Boarding 15 minutes prior
01:30 at Man O War Steps East Jetty (Sydney Opera House)
Celebrate New Year’s Eve in Sydney
Treat yourself to our wonderful New Year’s Eve cruise with Sydney Event Cruises in Sydney Harbour. See the beautiful sites of the harbour as the sun goes down and as the city lights up the sky.
Capture the special moment as we welcome the New Year with a bang!!! View the Sydney Harbour’s spectacular fireworks display on our amazing New Year’s Eve Cruise!
Your New Year’s Eve Cruise will start on the western side of the Harbour Bridge to watch the Parramatta River count down fireworks and then the 9 p.m. family fireworks display.
Directly after the family fireworks, the Supercat will continue to circle the harbour to gain the best vantage points to see the midnight fireworks.
As tickets will sell out fast for this amazing cruise, don’t miss out!
Cruisers relax on board with a six and a half-hour complimentary package including:
• Premium selection of beer, red & white wine, champagne, soft drinks, juice.
• On-board happy hour with complimentary basic spirits and mixed drinks between 8 p.m. and 9 p.m.
• Signature SuperCat cocktail served all night
• Appetizers on arrival, wandering entrees, grazing seafood and salad bar with an onboard BBQ featuring grilled Atlantic salmon.
• Enjoy the magnificent spectacle of our beautiful harbour from 3 luxurious outdoor decks and 2 internal saloons.
• Marvel at the fireworks and the city from the best vantage point!
• One of Sydney’s best commercial DJs to get everyone up on the dance floor!
• The theme of the night is COLOUR. Win a family holiday to Bali, Thailand, or Africa for the best-dressed guest!